X-Men 3 Last Stand Thread Reloaded Hardcore Style

Wizard

You have no input.

You are not important.

Go back to Maddox's bed and suck his dixs

They always drew him pretty built in the comics(the lack of consistancy between artists I blame). Which kinda irks me because he's so suppose to be old, roughly around or a bit older then the professor.

Yeah, he is up there in age, but Magneto is a battle hardened soldier. I was looking up some info on him, and I came across something in his bio that mentioned he was rejuvinated by some higher life form. That is, he's chronologically older, but is more like a fit 40ish man in his prime.

He's also portrayed as built in the numerous videogames he's appeared in. The source for his physique being the comics of course.

I definatley like where the movie is going. The beginning of the Phoenix saga, as well as seeing the students come into their own (Iceman and Colossus).

The original run? I take it you mean the classic X-men way back when. His bio has a shot of him for this era. He looks lightly built.

Magneto bio

Ok, after looking at that pic the buff Magneto seems better. :lol:

Back on, everything to do with Phenoix takes several nods from the recent mini release last year. And all the other random Phenoix crap that happened all over the years.

The scene where she asks Wolverine to kill her is exactly like the last few frames from End Song mini.