FFXII (12) Famitsu Score

Wizard

Mystic Quest = good. The only reason I liked it was because my friend said "Here play this while I go get food."

I played Mystic Quest a long ass time ago, and it was one of the first RPGs I played, so I thought it was good. When I emulate it though, I tend to tape down A and turn speed on while I do something else.

Final Fantasy in general is just too easy. Seven was pretty easy, Eight was easy, Nine was hella easy, Ten was easy, Ten-Two was actually relatively difficult and employed a class system. The first six were all more difficult in the sense that you didn't hit for max damage every hit without exerting any effort to do so. Nine was especially easy given the fact that bosses died in about six hits.

Edited by OverlordMondo

I had no hope for FFXII until hearing this. The character art has been kind of a turn-off, and FFTA was just boring enough that the thematic connection lost my interest completely. (and I loved FFT, btw) Hearing this though, my interest is piqued again.

I love the character art because it reminds me of Vagrant Story.

The dude who made VS certainly influenced the game in ways we are only seeing now.

Akihiko Yoshida. The man's a genius.