King of Fighters 2006 announced!

Gryph

The main complaint about MI was not characters or settings, but the fact it was broken as hell.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of arcades would pass up 11 in favor for T5DR(My arcade did, we still don't even have FotNS, we got CFJ machine, like, a year after it came out) Where i'm at, it's always the SF3, CVS2k1, MVSC2 and T5DR. It also depends where you live, America = practically dead, the scene is the "hardcore."

And yes, I am serious.

Woah! :) I never knew it was that bad! What about other non-Asian countries like the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand? :P

The story I was refering to is the orochi it didn't really finish in 97 got dropped for the non kingof fighters story and came back in 2k3.

As for the Arcade there is rapid decline but there is still for the hardcore and tourists that keep going in the UK. You can still see SSF2T, SF2 anniversary and KoF 98 being played more in challenges than VF4, Tekken, DOA and Soulcalibur games.

The only 3d game that might get numbers to rival 2d is still tekken tag, 5 gets played but noway in comparison to tag. So in the UK imo 2-d is still viable for the beatemup fans.

95 to 97 was Orochi Saga, 99 to 2001 was NESTS Saga, 2k3 is the beginning of the Ash Saga (yes, thats what it's called, not the Orochi Saga prt. 2, but Ash, because he's power trippin'). It will probebly end in KOF12.

The main complaint about MI was not characters or settings, but the fact it was broken as hell.

True; the gameplay needs a lot to improve. Still, the game isn't half-bad.

I'm waiting for KOF 2049, so I can see the oh so pretty subtle changes they've made to costumes and backgrounds. Just like sports games every year, nothing is truly different and innovative, it's just a cash cow. Mooo! Milk me!

I'm waiting for KOF 2049, so I can see the oh so pretty subtle changes they've made to costumes and backgrounds. Just like sports games every year, nothing is truly different and innovative, it's just a cash cow. Mooo! Milk me!

KoF 2049 would probably be MI45. Now in 2049, KoF LV would be the 2D fighting game we're somewhat familiar with! :P