Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

garyoak99

I loved this movie! It was SOOOO funny! The characters in them were caricatures and yet in some places they were realistic too!

Heck; even the name Ricky Bobby is funny! You'll like how they open the movie! Jean Girard is awesome as the villain and he's funny too! The movie is so smart and so funny that it even surprised me and I watch movies nearly every week! It's definitely worth the price of admission! :naughty:

Save me tom cruise, save me with your witch craft.

The movie was funny, but they like cut alot of scences out from the ones I had seen in the commercials. They cut atleast 2 of that I know of. Who knows how many others they cut out.

The movie was funny, but they like cut alot of scences out from the ones I had seen in the commercials. They cut atleast 2 of that I know of. Who knows how many others they cut out.

Woah! Then that makes this movie even funnier! :ph34r: What were those scenes? :D

Woah! Then that makes this movie even funnier! :roll1: What were those scenes? :)

The scenes actually came out on the commercials and previews for the movie, not like a big scene but little funny ones that they coulda just left there. The movie was good, people didnt seem to laugh as much during the movie though.

Dont'cha put that evil on me ricky bobby!

The scenes actually came out on the commercials and previews for the movie, not like a big scene but little funny ones that they coulda just left there. The movie was good, people didnt seem to laugh as much during the movie though.

Dont'cha put that evil on me ricky bobby!

Thanks for the reply!

Shake 'n' Bake!