Snakes on a muthaf'n Plane

Wizard

I just got back from seeing it. Well, I saw it 2 hours ago, I just got back home right now, which is 1:45 AM. I missed the last bus and had to walk from the theater all the way home. Too tired to type out the rest.

Shiba, the hype just came from the name itself. It is pretty serious for the most part, with little bits of black comedy in it. But for the most part, it is pretty serious. Great tone thru out and loads of sick (cool and digusting) ways these snakes kill the passengers.

Worth the watch. Check it out.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason this movie is getting all this hype is because there was NO PR team. ALL of the hype comes from the name and the Internet. The studio did a smart thing by just letting it go and not interfering with anything.

If you don't understand it then don't try to understand it because your mind cannot comprehend it. This movie separates the apes from the humans, the snakes from the planes, and the people who know a good time when they see one from people don't recognize the camp and B-ness and pure badassary if it sledgehammered them in the nuts.

And the surprising thing is that people have been reporting that the movie is actually good. That just makes it all the better.

.This movie separates the apes from the humans, the snakes from the planes, and the people who know a good time when they see one from people don't recognize the camp and B-ness and pure badassary if it sledgehammered them in the nuts.

I wish the movie would come here soon... but it'll probably takes ages thanks to those friggin' germans again.

yeah but dont be fooled, there was some PR involved

i would be willing to bet they hired some PR people to start some internet hype, it snowballed, and then it all went from there, PR people are smart and sneaky, dont underestimate them :)

Its quite obviously a B movie, it looks cheesy as hell, it looks like one of those movies everyone is like "OMG DUDE LETS GO SEE THAT MOVIE STONED!!" if you get what im saying

im gonna go see it this weekend, ill remain open minded about it though, beleive it or not im not really against it or for it, i just think its weird that so much hype is around something thats so cheesy

All the internet fads and stuff are annoying, thats more what im against, people think they are hilarious now just for saying SNAKES ON A PLANE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL in flash movies and YTMNDs

Some PR was mostly for their San Deigo Comiic Con Q&A panel. The intarweb was the PR team. and like gryph said, it's actually very good. There is a serious style. And the way some of thes mofugas die is awesome and funny!

Yeah but i remember saying the same thing about Final Destination, when i watch that movie now i think...what was i thinking? this is crap (especially the third one, which i never liked)

i really have no right to biatch though having not seen the movie yet, so ill have to wait itll ive actually seen it untill i say my "official" opinion lol

I read some story on another message board that someone went to a theather and some kids were throwing rubber snakes during the movie. People were vomiting and crapping in their pants all over the place. I would have paid to see that. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!" :)

I read some story on another message board that someone went to a theather and some kids were throwing rubber snakes during the movie. People were vomiting and crapping in their pants all over the place. I would have paid to see that. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!" :roll1:

Rubber Snakes: $5

Movie Tickets: $10

Scaring people during Snakes on a Plane: PRICELESS! :)

Wow that sounds like an amazing idea, now im really looking foward to seeing it! haha

The funniest thing that happened to me at a theatre was probably during Kong, when Kong rips the T-Rex's mouth apart or whatever some kid in front of me threw up all over the place, and it wasnt just a quick vomit it was like gallons of puke everywhere, they had to change seats and everything haha