EmuLoader 4.9.5.3 released

Robert

Front End

October 09, 2006

Don't you love when you have daily releases ? Yes, that's right. My attempt on adding consoles into EL broke a few things but it also gave me some ideas for improvement. Current version is 4.9.5.3 and it's probably the last one for the v4.9.5 cycle.

version 4.9.5.3 changelog:

-------------------------------

.fixed: Range check error when using MAME's history.dat

.fixed: Some visual bugs when using MAME settings (default and custom game options)

.fixed: Feature "Filter by CPU" was taking too long and using 50% of system resources while being executed... that's a no no

.fixed: RBG pallette for MAME Plus! was not being read and set (mame settings screen)

.fixed: Game descriptions ending with ", The" were not being correctly fixed when creating games lists

.changed: Optimized the read/write function for MAME settings (MAME settings screen) and removed redundant code

.changed: Frontend now compiled with "Range Check" option (Delphi project settings). This will help me to track down memory variables that are trying to use values outside its limits

.removed: "resources\images\toolbars\statusbar_random_game.ico" and "resources\images\toolbars\statusbar_game_size.ico" files

.added: New icons:

- "resources\images\toolbars\emu_all.ico"

- "resources\images\toolbars\random_game.ico"

- "resources\images\toolbars\statusbar_game_size_emu.ico"

- "resources\images\toolbars\statusbar_game_size_zip.ico"

>> Get it HERE.