Flash Card Recommendations

Wizard

To something that won't void my DS (and my sister's) warrenties.

We got Phat DS. I was thinking this because it doesn't void the warrenty.

http://www.kicktrading.ca/product_info.php...;products_id=86

Any other ones?

Renamed thread for great justice.

If ur not planning on playing gba games then the supercard would be a better choice since it's cheaper and works just as good.

I'd say stick with the M3, because if you're planning on running homebrew, the SC uses a different format of ROM than most other things. It requires some special downloads and formatting. :) Also, the SuperCard doesn't support FAT32... how sad. And if you have a DS Lite, I'd recommened getting the M3 Perfect Lite w/ Micro-SD cards so the cart won't stick out of the system.

u can also think about m3 por which is cheaper because it doesn't have gba support but it still got all the pros of the m3 perfect.

Ok, so explain to me what a M3 Pro does exactly and how does it work? Does it save stuff on the cart or the SD? Or both?

it works the same way the m3 perfect does. it'll save in ur cart and the next time u turn it on, it'll back it up to ur sd card. and if u don't like this autosave feature u can turn it off and back up ur saved games manually but i wouldn't do that since u might forget about backing it up.

What I mean is putting and removing rom files, not save stating from the last point you were playing from.

What I mean is putting and removing rom files, not save stating from the last point you were playing from.

Every M3 uses the same software to add/remove roms on the SD/CF card.