Sucks to be you!

Wizard

/thanks God he doesn't live Craperica....

no seriously, you americans are flocked now :thumbsup1:

get off your fat asses and protest or something. or move to Canada. <_<

as for me, I'm happy I live in a backwater country where I can infrige copyright any day of the week and my president doesn't plan on becoming a despot any time soon :D

I'd love to protest, but then I'd be considered an enemy combatant.

I keep saying this everywhere, but I still cannot understand why the GOP would allow the people that they have voted for to actually make the govt. bigger.

Does that mean that they elected liberals?

Makes me really feel sorry for those old poor farts at the White House. They must have really lost a couple of screws up there. Seriously, the world is coming to an end and all we do is complain...

Not that I care, I live in Romania :thumbsup1: so I'll just quote the K'man and go "sucks to be you"...

At least Olbermann and Turley have the balls the truly speak their minds on TV.

I don't think that Olbermann is any different than any of the people at Fox News to be honest. It' just that Olbermann is actually trying to appeal to the left (or to anyone who doesn't like dubya).

At least Olbermann and Turley have the balls the truly speak their minds on TV.

I don't think that Olbermann is any different than any of the people at Fox News to be honest. It' just that Olbermann is actually trying to appeal to the left (or to anyone who doesn't like dubya).

Well, I don't know much about how seriously one can take any news anchor in the US. I suppose you know better, and I'm fine with that. I just call them as I see them.