Creepy Stories Thread

Wizard

Ok, so it's almost Halloween and I'm pretty bored at the moment after reading some spooky threads in /x/.

So, where we go.

Somewhere in America, usually in the northwest of the country(in the area between Washington and Utah, though sightings have recently been reported from Pennsylvania and more recently Arkansas), if you frequent hotels, you may come across a door, rather inconspicuous, it resembles the rest of the doors in the hall with it, save for a few differences: it has a strip of police tape across the top of it, along with several bullet-holes scattered over it and a rather large padlock, round with two bolts and three key-holes. Now, you might just think that it's just someone playing a prank, but if you look around in front of the door, you WILL, invariably, find a single small key that will just fit the middle keyhole. Both bolts will click open and you will find yourself inside a dimly lit room, a brazier(small bowl shaped grate with coals in it) hanging from the ceiling. If you choose to continue, you will find yourself facing your worst faults of the seven deadly sins: Envy, Lust, Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, and Pride, with the last room being the worst possible death your future might hold, which you will watch, repeatedly, until you either live it out then and there in that room, or are deemed worthy among all the humans on this earth, if deemed worthy, time will seem to freeze, as a woman, shrouded in white comes forward from the wall, at no point should you look her directly in the face, regardless of her actions, if this occurs, your mind will instantly be filled with horrible imagery, driving you mad instantaneously, causing you to wish for death which she will grant you. If you can avoid her gaze for a sufficient time to warrant her departure, she will drop a folded piece of paper on her way out and a man shrouded in black, will appear, he will attempt to avoid YOUR gaze, but if you can lock eyes with him, he will take out a small book and press it into your hand, in this book you will find the secrets of the universe and immortality, the last page, the paper that the woman left behind, containing the most horrible secret the world has to tell.

If you are able to find your way out, or did not enter in the first place, the door will fade away, and you will not be able to find it again, even if you spend the rest of your life searching for it.

Now, Discuss or post stories.

Not really creepy, but while I was at my new house last week, I was still there at night time, and I happened to open a window and I could hear this munching noise right outside. There was no moon (cloudy) and all I could make out was this vague black shape that very slowly moved away, munching all the while. I was thinking, what the hell is it??

I was about to leave in a few minutes anyway, so I backed the car around that part of the house and I could see it was a big black wombat. Nothing to worry about at all! It ran down the driveway, out the gate and jumped into a drainage ditch just outside. I closed the gate on the way out. Hopefully that wombat doesn't get run over some time, they have an unfortunate habit of wandering onto roads and they can get quite large.