Rainbow Six Vegas

Gryph

I have to admit that I've been out of the loop regarding these Rainbow Six games ever since Rainbow Six 3 was released.

D:<

Vegas plays like a Gears of War without the weird control config. If you get the chance to try it out you might like it.

Shiba, since you're getting that new hardcore PC, I'd wait and get the PC version since its identical to the 360. If you have a wired 360 controller than you can plug it into your PC and you're completely set.

Agozer, you should completely skip the Rainbow Six game that came before this, Lockdown. What a complete piece of goddamn crap it was. A pure disgrace to the name Rainbow Six. Vegas isn't like the first 3 but its still quite good.

Checked out the min specs for this game, guess I'm out. I've been thinking of building a new computer, but for what I'd get out of it over what I have now (I hardly play PC games anymore, if I can get em for a console I don't play em on PC) I might as well just buy a 360.

Yeah, seriously. I think the PC I have is probably going to be my last gaming PC ever. Pretty much anything good I want to play on PC will be out on at least the 360. That's why I got the 360 controller for my PC so I can slowly make the transition.

Well Agozer, what I mean buy it plays like GOW I mean it plays like a Stop and Pop. Not a run and gun. You can stick up against walls (which makes the camera 3rd person), and you can waypoint your cpu teamates to spots just by pointing and pointing Up on the D-Pad(If I remember correctly), pressing down makes your entire team hold (but they still shoot). The A.I is iffy since after you play through a level once if you have good memory you'll rarely get shot. I haven't tried the multi-player though, I liked it, shiba if your scared of your brother speaking truth just d/l the demo in the market place.

Edit: O yea, camera's FPS when your not against a wall.