What is the name of this NES or SNES game?

Samurai Edge

I don't really know the name, only thing I know is it's either in NES and/or SNES where you are a yellow tank (player 1) or a green tank (player 2) and your mission is to kill all AI tanks to win a round. They are brown colour bricks which you can shoot and break, while white bricks cannot be break.

Anyway, just suddenly felt like playing it, but just don't know the name of the game.

wow, you are flocking GOOD

the only description you pretty much had are an NES or SNES game with different colored tanks, that could have been hundreds of games.

Pretty easy if you've played the game before. That's the only tank game I know that you can destroy blocks with and destroy AI players. It would have taken the cake if he mentioned guarding an Eagle (HQ)

wow, you are flocking GOOD

the only description you pretty much had are an NES or SNES game with different colored tanks, that could have been hundreds of games.

Pretty easy if you've played the game before. That's the only tank game I know that you can destroy blocks with and destroy AI players. It would have taken the cake if he mentioned guarding an Eagle (HQ)

Yeah I remember this one too. Especially if in recent times or so you've messed around a lot with NES emulators and such.

I just play a lot of NES games (Tank City included, but that was long ago), and happened to remember such a game back when I browsed through SpacEmul's NES section roughly four weeks ago :banghead:. It took a little work though, since Samurai Edge didn't give much to go with. SNES doesn't even have too many tank games like that, so it had to be on the NES

Like Weirdy said, had he mentioned the Eagle, things would have been a little different.