UT3 Trailer

Shibathedog

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/31/todays-h...game-video-ut3/

I demand more gameplay footage.

I need this game damnit. It looks so awesome (even if that is a stupid contradicting storyline, But who cares its UT you run around and blow crap up) WHY must it require such ridiculous GPU setups to play. WHYYYY?!?! I just cant afford it!

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/31/todays-h...game-video-ut3/

I demand more gameplay footage.

I need this game damnit. It looks so awesome (even if that is a stupid contradicting storyline, But who cares its UT you run around and blow crap up) WHY must it require such ridiculous GPU setups to play. WHYYYY?!?! I just cant afford it!

So it will still look awesome in 3 years. I guess. I dont like that either though. I remember how hard UT2003 raped my GeForce 2 MX back in the day...

And yeh wtf is up with Necris now being monsters? Oh well.. at least repeating the intro from UT99 was a nice touch.. got me all nostalgic.

Yeah i mean im not saying make it look like crap but you would think a game like this would be more optimized for performance than looks (if you havent played the game basically you need it to run at at least 60FPS or you will die, lots of stuff moving around real fast)

I have faith that it will be pretty optimised. Taking the UT2003 example I mentioned before- it was impossible to max when it came out, but at the point where I had a system that could run it smoothly, it ran a LOT more smoothly than other shooters that looked worse. Unreal Engines have been pretty good in that sense.

I can't wait for this one. I love UT games and usually play them religiously when I am in that FPS type mood. I hope it will run ok on my PC or I'll have to get the 360 version although like Smilee said, using a controller will be hard to get HEADSHOT.