Games you're looking for?

Diso

Since I've gained more interest in my Sega Genesis and getting some old games for it, I've been looking for some certain ones that I wouldn't probably find for a while unless I ebay them. Anyways, I'm pretty much looking for:

Crusader of Centry

Gain Ground

Shining Force

Phantasy Star IV

I really doubt to find Centry or Phantasy Star 4 unless they're on the internet, but its possible!

Godai - Elemental Force (PS2)

You really don't want to play that god-forsaken game.

Oh, but I do. I used to own it, now I want it back. Say what you will about it, but I think it had fun game play, decent graphics, and cool multiplayer.

Godai - Elemental Force (PS2)

You really don't want to play that god-forsaken game.

Oh, but I do. I used to own it, now I want it back. Say what you will about it, but I think it had fun game play, decent graphics, and cool multiplayer.

Ok ok <_>

I want my Viewtiful Joes back.

Speaking of forsaken, I live in the heaven-forsaken PAL territory of Australia and ... just.. damn... its been hell finding some games- most arent even released here. Luckily, in the last two years Ive been old enough to apply for credit cards and go internet hunting, but back in the day these were the ones I searched for.

FOUND...

Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars (Master System) - Used to rent this a lot back in the day- was only recently able to come into possession of a cartridge of it. good times.

Monster World IV (Mega Drive) - Japan release only. I love the Wonder Boy / Monster World series and was sad it never got released overseas. Until i managed to get my hands on an old cart of it (very recently :lol:), I had been using emulators :/.

Armored Core Series (PlayStation 1/2) - 2 of the PS1 installments were NTSC-only, and the last of the PS2 series only saw release last October- more than 2 and 3 years late in some cases.

SEARCHING FOR...

Warzard (arcade I guess?) - Well this game doesnt exist for any home systems as most people know... Id settle for an arcade somewhere that I could sink coins into but the chances of seeing it anywhere are pretty much 0%. Ive never even seen a GGXX machine in Sydney. Fingers crossed for Capcom Classics 3 eh?

Sonic 2 (Master System) - Another one like Alex I played to death... havnt caught up with a copy of this yet though.

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Mega Drive) - I didnt like puzzle games when I was young. Now the Puyo Puyo series is one of my favourites- funny story about Dr. R's machine though. I spent more time playing this on Gens with my classmates during my Software Design & Development course in high school than studying or anything. For that reason i feel like I owe it to myself to get a real copy of it someday.

Golden Axe 3 (Mega Drive) - Another one of those Japan-only games. I doubt Ill ever see a cartridge of it but Im not fussed. Was a sh!t game anyway.

Mortal Kombat II (PS1) - Anyone have a copy of this? Ive always just wanted one for the sake of having it.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1) - I am currently without a cd of this. A biatch friend stole mine- whats worse is that it was a first edition PAL print that I got as a gift. Currently in search but the prices on eBay and elsewhere are insane.. let alone for PAL versions.

Street Fighter III: Double Impact (Dreamcast) - Would be nice to have an original GD of this. Played it to death already... having it would just be for the collection.

Not technically games but...

Street Fighter Anniversary Edition Strategy Guide by Bradygames. Its apparently a really good guide. Never read it though seeing as aforemented game it was based on never saw release here <_<

DTL-T10000 PS2 Devkit. $25k? Who cares.. I want a giant PS2.

Street Fighter III: Double Impact (Dreamcast) - Would be nice to have an original GD of this. Played it to death already... having it would just be for the collection.

Street Fighter Anniversary Edition Strategy Guide by Bradygames. Its apparently a really good guide. Never read it though seeing as aforemented game it was based on never saw release here <_<

I actually own both of those. I was trying to sell the D.I. a while back on ebay but I never got any bidders, and the strategy guide's alright, it's not like my K.I. strategy guide.