GoMAME 2.2 released

Robert

Front End

After 2 years, this front end sees an update!

GoMAME v2.2

Released 4 March 2007

Lots of changes in MAME's ini files, including all the video updates. Added support for Controls.ini, and direct reading of history.dat and mameinfo.dat

v2.2 Changes (Full history is in the source read.me)

============

Since it's been a year, a lot of changes in MAME had to be reflected here. History information used to come from the mame -listxml, now we load the file ourselves. We have also added support for controls.ini and mameinfo.dat. All of the new video options are supported, though "screen" isn't supported overly well. Also modified the snapshot search algorithm to use the newer method of allowing multiple snaps in a sub-directory. The History window will now switch between history and mameinfo, either by selecting the option off the menu or double-clicking the window itself. Finally, output from the mame execution is written to a file, which can be viewed off the "view" menu.

[2.2]

Minor changes to the XML parsing - MAME changed it's output slightly, and since I stopped using the DOM because it was too slow, my own parser needed a little beefing up.

>> Get it HERE

Thanks to MameWorld!