The three next-gen consoles.

Meh I only want a Wii now. It's awesome and it gives exactly what I need: SOME GOOD GAMES WITH GOOD GAMEPLAY....

XBOX 360 - can go die in a corner now that Gears of War is coming to the PC, it's just like XBOX, all filler now... Even the good XBOX games get released on PC and stuff, like Fable and Jade Empire and I think it's gonna suffer the same fate. I'm not paying for some online service the PS3 offers for free. I predict that not one good game will be XBOX-only by the end of it's run. And I flocking hate Micro$oft for forcing us to upgrade to their crappy, DRM-ridden Vista just because they won't give WinXP DirectX 10 for games like the Halo 2 port. Your operating system is for communists, go die now....

PS3 - On the other hand Sony can go die as well... You crap on your fans, they take a diarrhea on you back. That's what you get for being complete assholes. Lower the price, stick back the emotion engine chip into the european consoles you pieces of crap so I can enjoy my good old PS2 games and lower the goddamn price. No one wants your bullshit right now. F-ucking seriously. Stop shooting yourselves in the goddamn foot like you did with the PSP... If Sony doesn't get their crap soon they'll be out of the console war for good. On the other hand even though it's had a desastrous start, I do believe it will eventually surpass the 360 with alot better games.

I'm with Dragonkeeper on this one, my PC, PS2, PSP and NDS is all I freakin need right now. WITH WINDOWS XP, as in NOT VISTA.

Local games magazine. apparently Gears of War was always planned to arrive on the PC but there were some "technological differences" and Mark Rein stated that it would take at least a year for the conversion to arrive. Apparently they must have somehow overcome those differences.

edit: checkie http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/618/618712p1.html

Wii - never played it, but the graphic turn me off. I am a graphic whore so i would like to see a player holding tennis racket instead of a circle and a cylinder. And don't talk to me about Virtual COnsole. Our Internet connection here is worse than any single Starbuck connection in the US for the whole country.

XBOX360 - not really interested but start to see games that are released for PS2 and PS3 making it to the box. Might consider it since

you can play pirated games now :(:D

PS3 - Graphic is the best among the 3. But the only game I am really wanting to play is Gundam Musou. Have tried it on a 49" LCD TV and the game look flocking gorgeous with no slowdown even with plenty of mechs on screen! Great for mech fans. The price is expensive here though. my whole month salary! Minus the game!

All in all, I will stick to my PSP for now :P I'll consider PS3 or XBOX360 if either one drop their price in near future. Nintendo can just suck my ass (I am still regretting purchasing DS Lite :D The novelty wear off)

It would be possible to port it to PC in a nutshell, but they won't because they've commited them selves for it to be on 360.

Wii - Looks like a very interesting system but outside of Zelda there are no other games for it now that make we want the system. It is definitely a party system and since I don't usually play games at parties there is little reason to get one just yet. Its online offering is pretty weak too so they better improve it for Smash Bros and Metroid.

XBOX 360 - Out of the three this is the one that most appeals to me since it has the games that I play the most. But most of those games come out on PC anyway so since I have a good enough PC (for now atleast), I'll hold off on getting a 360 till much later on.

PS3 - Little to no interest in this system since the games haven't attracted me yet. Little Big Adventure looks great but that's not enough for me to get one.

wii = parties are for drinkin' and messin' with chicks. not playing tennis and flinging a controller through your tv. pass.

Xbox360 = best multiplayer and online experience period. too many FPS though. give us some more fighters! shoddy hardware quality.

ps3 = meh. 2 games worth a crap and a bank breaking price mean hell no. previous exclusives jumping from the sinking ship is teh lololol