Canadians, you're full of it.

Cominus

Just to let everyone know, my eyes are on this thread. No one will be banned as long as you all keep yourselves under control.

There is always room for constructive discussion.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know, my eyes are on this thread. No one will be banned as long as you all keep yourselves under control.

There are always room for constructive discussions.

Talk about checks and balances.

I like this forum.

As for gangs, most are filth.

Besides, older gang members usually forsake anything remotely close to gang activity. They grow out of it.

True that the kiddies grow out of rollin with the homies.

My question is how does a reasonable link between gang activity and national identity get drawn? :naughty:

You should come to Malaysia where thugs/gang members/triad leaders are our political masters!

My question is how does a reasonable link between gang activity and national identity get drawn? :naughty:

You should come to Malaysia where thugs/gang members/triad leaders are our political masters!

That reminds me of the largest organized crime group in Japan, the Yamaguchi-gumi. A member just recently killed the mayor of Nagasaki. :P

Quite frankly, gangs are all over the place. Like it or not.

Gangs run politics. Politics are part of a national identity.

I never take Cominus's posts that seriously. Just let it be. He can be occasional fun with his ramblings.

Just like K'dash.

Yeah, but I rarely post anymore.

Yeah. I missed it. Either you are trolling elsewhere or you have "matured" :naughty: I bet it is the former though :P

I've entered back to just plain lurking, it's way more easier because I hate coming up with random crap to come back with.

Yeah. I missed it. Either you are trolling elsewhere or you have "matured" :naughty: I bet it is the former though :P

I've entered back to just plain lurking, it's way more easier because I hate coming up with random crap to come back with.

I have lurked for years as a visitor before.