Wrestling Botches [Video]

Alpha

My favourite are those extremely painful looking piledriver / tombstone botches.. can't you just feel them?

Many of them broke their necks or were paralyzed in the process. The dumbest ones are the backyard wrestling clips.

My favourite are those extremely painful looking piledriver / tombstone botches.. can't you just feel them?

Many of them broke their necks or were paralyzed in the process. The dumbest ones are the backyard wrestling clips.

Didn't Steve Austin even suffer some neck injuries during piledrivers? I didn't realise that it was so common until I went researching that move a while back. It's crazy, even considering the obvious difficulty, that professionals can f.ck it up so often.

I've got a video somewhere of Sid Vicious snapping his ankle.

It looked horrible, with his foot just flopping around.

I'd actually love to see that if its handy. I like watching pain.

Was after seeing Bloodsport for the first time at 5 or so, and seeing that guy's shin stick out that I realised I wasn't as squeamish as the other kids.

I've got a video somewhere of Sid Vicious snapping his ankle.

It looked horrible, with his foot just flopping around.

I'd actually love to see that if its handy. I like watching pain.

Was after seeing Bloodsport for the first time at 5 or so, and seeing that guy's shin stick out that I realised I wasn't as squeamish as the other kids.

Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=k1GjYv6tbgQ (be over 13 if you're going to see this)

Hybusa screwing up the Asai moonsault was probebly one of the most terrifying thigns I've ever seen, condering he is one of my favorite (and one of the best) wrestlers ever to grace the squared circle. It also ended his career as a pro wrestler sadly, unlike Danels, who managed to finish his match.

Also a note about Japan, their tables are WAAAAAAY thicker then the ones used in the U.S. for wrestling. They require ALOT of force to break.