Play any musical instruments?

PFfft! THe Harmonica blows!

Not my fault your not talented in instruments!

WHAT U SAY!?

:banghead: Well....

Aint this a back-sided, hungry hippo, smokin sum PCP on the northwestern side of the Himalayas in the back room of a crack house, listening to two-Pac rap about sunflower seeds!

I am Shoma, i play sold-out concerts for fun! I get angry when at least 500 girls don't cry out of arousal when i play. I am the beat that keeps all yal fools' blood pumping, my sound is so crazy, its un-heard of! I breathe chords and when i walk pass chicks they modulate! I'm just like Beethoven, I cant here none of the mess i'm playing, because I get drowned about by cheering fans, as a matter, when i play its get so hot that we need fans! Its dangerous to have these hands, like nuclear warfare, I catch everyone in my range, I'm the reason, tunes switch seasons, even though fake musicians commit treason, in the church of Music, they're just heathens, beats so hot and sick that it stops dudes and chicks from breathing!

*drops mic*

(A Shoma exclusive)

Edited by Shoma

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am talented in music i only learned music a year ago and i play the guitar, bass, piano, violin, drums, synth guitar, and i can sing and i am only 16 and i can read notes and dictate it by only listening to it :banghead: beat that

Played the tenor sax in school, can play the drums a bit, and I tried learning guitar (Got a $350 electric guitar in my bedroom I've truly never used) but couldn't find the time or patience. My daughter likes it, so I'm keeping it for her when she's older.

if you want her to be good let her start when she wants and if you need help on teaching her how to read music look up for sites or not i can send you papers for reading music and how to read it on guitar

Nothing at all. If anything, I would have been inclined to keyboard/piano, but never did anything about it as a child. And, as they say, its too late now.

Pity, since my sister is an talented player and I am extremely jealous.

i am talented in music i only learned music a year ago and i play the guitar, bass, piano, violin, drums, synth guitar, and i can sing and i am only 16 and i can read notes and dictate it by only listening to it :thumbsup1: beat that

Well, I'm like tone deaf, I can't decode what's playing if I hear it, but I can sure as hell read notes if I was presented it. And yeah I'm a vocal too.