Pick the woman of your dreams to start a new world!

So let's say you had the chance to start a new planet. Yes, that's right, you get to pick any woman on Earth to come with you to this new planet. You must be able to reproduce with her to start a new civilization. Forget about your wives, your girlfriends, and choose the woman of your dreams. Maybe it is your wife or girlfriend -- but remember, you have the opportunity to pick any woman in the world. And don't forget, she must come with you! :banghead:

So which woman would you choose?

I for one would pick the most sensational, fabulous, gorgeous, breath taking model of them all: Alessandra Ambrosio.

9nxtbn4m90i8jrg9mnke3im7.jpg

Choose your destiny! (please post a picture of her too!)

Can't choose. I've seen a lot of pretty girls in my time, but none that really stand out so much as to say I'd take them with me to repopulate the earth.

It'd definately be someone I know though if I had to choose, not some celebrity. And I think it'd be indecent to post a photo of her, so I won't.

Can't choose. I've seen a lot of pretty girls in my time, but none that really stand out so much as to say I'd take them with me to repopulate the earth.

It'd definately be someone I know though if I had to choose, not some celebrity. And I think it'd be indecent to post a photo of her, so I won't.

Don't worry about posting a picture of any loved one. I meant that only for anyone famous. :banghead:

Don't worry about posting a picture of any loved one. I meant that only for anyone famous. :banghead:

Now I feel slack for not playing along. :angry:

Ok, how about Erin McNaught? She still has a tinge of that look of innocence left that a lot of models clearly don't.

erin.jpg

Obviously, I would choose someone who shares no regressive genes with me. Possibly someone of darker tone to better withstand UV rays, assuming there are any. flock though, eventually even my own genes would mix with each other and produce bad results. I guess that's what natural selection is for, eh?

Obviously, I would choose someone who shares no regressive genes with me. Possibly someone of darker tone to better withstand UV rays, assuming there are any. flock though, eventually even my own genes would mix with each other and produce bad results. I guess that's what natural selection is for, eh?

Haha you put a lot more thought into this one. I just took it at face value and chose based on directly perceivable characteristics.

Guess we know whose new civilisation is gonna be more prosperous :banghead:

Haha you put a lot more thought into this one. I just took it at face value and chose based on directly perceivable characteristics.

Guess we know whose new civilisation is gonna be more prosperous :banghead:

Our strong Spartan men will crush your puny village.

Too many choices... but I'd probably choose someone smart and pretty, not just one of the two.

And just something to think about: If it was only the two of you repopulating the planet, there'd be a heck of a lot of inbreeding going on. :P Incest as far as the eye can see...