I will do anything for love

solidius23

A girl was crazy about me, but she was nice and her mind was only on school and band. SHe didnt know about the dark me...

I on the other realized that I had alot of carnal flaws that (still do this day) Im trying to rid myself of. I knew that I couldnt be the right one in my current mind frame.

I loved her so much that if I didnt know for sure, that I was ready to be the man she needeed I wouldnt dare waste her time! So I waited, trying to better myself! NOt because of her demands but becuz of mine!

Innocent and bad dont go together, and if u see a "innocent" girl wanting a bad boy, I guarantee she's not"!

So years passed and after I kept dodging her for awhile, next thing I know, she's going out with my best friend.... heh, so life pimp slaps me again.

*ducks baseball cap lower*

*sniffle*

Shoma!!!

I feel for you bro, cause I've been there, sort of, but guess what you'll get over it. It might take a couple of bottles of Patron' but you'll get over it, and then you'll find out that girls like that are a dime a dozen. Keep your head up and don't cry over someone that wouldn't cry for you. Take pride and hit the bating cage, get all those feeling out of the way. Eventually you'll meet a real woman and someone that will give her life for you; a real keeper.

:)

*Beach Sunset background*

YOOOOOSHHHAAAA!!!

You're right!!!! From now on, I wont hesitate.. But I'll push even further for love!!!

I'll cross the seven seas,

I'll learn to say "thank you" and "please",

I'll write sonnets for her when she wakes up,

I'll pour all my love for in a her in a cup,

I'll sketch for love for her all across the sky,

If it's for her, nothings too pricey to buy,

I'll let her sip my dreams of us every night,

For her, I'll go to the ends of the earth and fight! :D

I spread my joy across the lands,

And on the special day.......... I'll say "I do," while we're holding hands.....

*cries* :D