Seasons Greetings!

Alpha

In actuallity, women go through a phase in the winter time where they look for men with powerful fists and done wifebeaters like they've been spray painted on. I guess that since it's winter they assume that the cold weather is equvalent to a cold piece of meat to the eyehole. That and they figure that getting their 15 minutes of fame on COPS will get them that modeling/horrible acting career they all dream for easy as pie.

I'm glad it's getting cold finally. Lots of things to look forward to during and when the holiday season is over. Gaming, price drops, Food, and other holiday shenanigans. Plus, you gotta love when it turns dark really early also. Winter rocks.

Yes. I'm single for the holidays, and I do the somewhat the same routine each day, but hell I don't care.

In actuallity, women go through a phase in the winter time where they look for men with powerful fists and done wifebeaters like they've been spray painted on. I guess that since it's winter they assume that the cold weather is equvalent to a cold piece of meat to the eyehole. That and they figure that getting their 15 minutes of fame on COPS will get them that modeling/horrible acting career they all dream for easy as pie.

Ahahahaha!

Depression is setting in for me too atm. For completely different reasons however- I am a grad looking for work, am largely unqualified for anything, needing to move out, painfully single, and bored completely out of my mind. I lose contact with old friends on a daily basis and this particular degree has made it hard to connect with anyone. It is Saturday night here ffs and I'm at home. Anyway that all needed to be said.

You're not the only one. It's almost exactly the same with me, with the exception that I'm probably qualified for something. However, I sometimes have a hard time in believing in my own skills, in the sense that I keep questioning if I've learned anything that could be considered useful/even remotely professional in a future job.

Thought we have talked about this, Blackknight? FInd a job where your strong point is.

As for friends, yeah I lost contact with most of my schoolmates or university mates, but a speople said, life goes on. True friends will remain true friends and you will always find new friends if you keep yourself active.

I use to say to my good friends, these are the days that a Woman will make you feel like King. There is nothing better than having a beautiful woman by your side on a cold night. You turn on the fireplace to keep warm or you can walk around the parks. If you walk alone, life remains depressing. If you walk together, your spirit is lifted.

thank you for bitterly reminding me of my single status ;/