Andromeda

MasterPhW

Woah, I'm so f*cking dissappointed about the 5th Season of this great TV serie.

It's so out of place and the story is absolutely insane... Trance the big bad sun and the new Andromeda Avatar Doyle...we aren't a team/we are a team story switches, Beka became the Founding Matriarch of the entire Nietzschean Race and all such stuff.

I don't get it... they destroyed the whole great story.

I really would like to see the coda ending, it sounds so much better and deeper, but we will never see it! It's a shame what they did with this great serie!

Edited by MasterPhW

There was a reason it got canceled you know. I loved the whole Andromeda series, 5th season has it's iffyness, Beka being the big female that created those Neitzschean is a huge WTF.

Personally, I hated Andromedia. It's more than the fact, that I can't stand Kevin Sorbo, I just couldn't get over it's ... I don't know ... dullness. But I never gave it much chance. Hell... Stargate took 3 or 4 years before it really started getting interesting. So who knows.

Lol, thanks for the spoilers... goddamn, and bad ones at that... now I'm never going to bother with it... next time warn us before you do that...

Woha... F+ck! Sorry guy, didn't meant to spoiler you!

I've fixed it! Okay, to late for you, but probably not for some others!