Ugh

Fatal Rose

Last night was one of the worst nights of my life. I was already feeling stomach sick from previous junk food that I ate, had JAck in the box like three times in a row, drank soda, drank beer, pretty much ate like a moron. Well last night my parents brought me home a burger from Jack in the Box. After all the junk food I had for the past 2 days, this was not a good idea. Well I ate the burger and started to feel even MORE sick to my stomach.

Well I got off the phone with Belthasar and proceeded to continuously go diarrhea, not to much time passed and I started to throw up non stop. Before you knew I was throwing up and going to diarrhea at the SAME TIME.

I got no sleep last night, I literally could have sat on the toilet last night and went diarrhea all night. After about 8pm I finally was able to get some sleep in. Not much though. I still feel like crap and I hate it. Fast food places need to go out of business.

Throwing up all that cheese burger was disgusting. I was supposed to go see I am Legend last night. :blink:

Well I got off the phone with Belthasar and proceeded to continuously go diarrhea, not to much time passed and I started to throw up non stop. Before you knew I was throwing up and going to diarrhea at the SAME TIME.

nothing worse then when it is coming out both ends and you don't know what to do. it's like "should I sit? ohh no it's time to kneel! SWITCH! ahh... SWITCH!"