Guilty Gear XX ^C+

Wizard

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus recently came to my attention from my personal agent updater thing and it seems to be 2.1 revision of the game. Only set to come out in Japan. All that is known that it has all the bug fixes that are found in the American version of the game. Beyond that, no one knows! The game is selling full price compared to the other updates when they were released.

They probably need the money to make the next X game and using Overture to cover the costs. Similarly to what SNK did with KOFMIRA/06/3D. And what SamSpiSen is doing too. 3D to cover the cost of making KoF12.

They probably need the money to make the next X game and using Overture to cover the costs. Similarly to what SNK did with KOFMIRA/06/3D. And what SamSpiSen is doing too. 3D to cover the cost of making KoF12.

Yes, usually this is the answer. Still, it's really just grinding in place from a gamer's point of view.

I played the demo.

Without knowing Japanese I can't tell for sure but it seems like a really dilute Dynasty Warriors / Catpure the Flag / action mix. The fighting itself is really bad. Sol has his same moves but it is stiff, slow, and really nothing like you would expect Guilty Gear to handle. In fact, not counting whatever strategy there might be in it, it plays like the worst 3d action game I have ever played.