GameEx 9.03 released

Robert

Front End

20th December, 2007 - GameEx 9.03

* A fairly nice update featuring some new features

* MAME Bezels are no longer a registered version feature

* New feature to display game information and rating bezels for the screensaver. This looks really nice, and you can thank Headkaze for this.

* Updated model 2 support to work with latest version. GameEx will also detect whether to use the multi cpu version automatically

IMPORTANT: Older versions of the model 2 emulator prior to command line support are NO longer supported. GameEx will detect an old version at startup, and exit with an error to that affect if it finds one.

Basic control panel support for emulators has been implemented. You can specify an image folder for control panels now. If GameEx finds an image based on name, you will get a view controls option on the game info page, and same as for MAME GameEx will show the image for 9 seconds when launching a game. I don't foresee expanding on this much, and if you want better control panel support I recommend using Headkaze's CPWizard.

* When playing radio stations GameEx now shows the track/title information when available

* Should fix array bounds error on startup when using GameLauncher mode

* Fixes theme editor menu/info positioning issue

I'd like again to thank the GameEx community for al their hard work and support, and wish you all Happy Holidays.

>> Get it HERE.