Weight Statistics

Lucandrake

That's right bitches, I'm fat. So from now on in order to motivate myself , every time I weigh myself I'll go head and post it here with the updates on my exercises.

This week - 315 Pounds

Exercises - Running

Push Ups (Got to at least do 5!!!)

Sit ups

Standard Stretches

I'll add more next week, anyways, off to the streets with my feet!

Good luck.

Eating healthy is the most important thing, if you do 50 push ups and run for 30 minutes and go home and eat pizza and drink coke you will never see an improvement.

That right there is my major problem. I had a pretty good exercise routine for a couple of weeks but they were negated by a horrible diet. Plus when test time comes around I can neither go exercise or eat right. :/

I do push ups and sit ups semi-regularly, and then I sometimes forget and go on for months without doing anything.

Well, my current state of health pretty much mandates me to do simple exercises regularly, but like I said, I tend to forget doing them regularly. Fatal knows what I'm talking about.

I imagine Gryph to weigh about 120 pounds dressed in a wet talking heads oversize suit. I dunno why...

This may not work for you, given that you're trying to lose weight rather than burn fat and build it into muscle and put ON weight........but it should, in reverse.

Skip breakfast, eat a normal lunch and a big dinner.

So lets take that in reverse, you want to speed your metabolism up. Eat a good breakfast, a moderate lunch and a light dinner.......and DON'T EAT BEFORE BED!. By eating a big breakfast, you force your metabolism to speed up for the day, and as the day goes on you're eating less.

I hate diets that make you sacrifice certain foods, or stick to eating a predefined ammount of calories. They just don't work. With the first method, I put on 45lbs of muscle in less than a year. I went from 160lbs to 205lbs, while retaining the same % of body fat. I have a buddy at work doing the same thing, and he's managed to put on 20lbs in 3 months, while working out and not getting fat.

But the key is.....EXERCISE! If you don't make your body work, nothing you do otherwise will change the end result.