MY SHOULDER!

Krosigrim

Well last night my back was really tight, and I couldn't stretch it worth a damn. So I took my 3 muscle relaxants which is the maximum dosage from my prescription. (hurt back at work) Well I slept real heavy and slept in. I remember waking up with my right shoulder in pain, which I just thought I was sleeping on it too long. Well I turned over, but when I woke up hours later, I was on my right again. Well I got up, and my shoulder hurt something fierce. I was writing it off as I just slept on it funny, and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Well I got back to the room, and noticed that the pain seemed to increase a bit. I was rubbing my shoulder and mentioned something to EM. Se was massaging the spot that hurt, which was just below where Spock would apply the death pinch, to just below the shoulder blade. Nothing seemed to help, and she started to ask what kinda pain it was. It's hard to explain. It's not exactly sharp, It's kinda dull, like it's spread or not acute. But it is fierce. She told me about when she dislocated her shoulder, and it got me thinking.

I can't exactly tell if it is, but when I move it in certain ways, it increases majorly in pain, but also in my joint region. Also makes a weird popping noise when I rotate my arm in a straight extended position. On top of that, it feels... funky in the joint. Well I'm headed out soon, to get it checked out. I hope This is something simple.

Edited by Belthasar

Well yea, I can move it, but it sure makes a racket when I rotate it. But I'm about to head off and get it checked on, because it flares up real bad when I try to do something, like put on my socks. It's pretty painful... Thanks for the input Teck...

Well there was a 1 1/2 hour wait at the local care place. I was due for a checkup for my back, so I think I'll have them check my shoulder too. I don't know what is up, but it hurts more than soreness. Like a torn something or other. I was out cold... and on muscle relaxants, perhaps the muscles didn't hod my crap into place, and something got puled. So it can be a series of pulled muscles. I am probably going to miss work, as I am going to be cutting it close on time. And besides... I need to get this checked, it hurts more than something you would just shrugg off.

Well I need a new job anyway, so If they decide to fire me, flock 'em. Ill have a replacement before the week is out. This is potentially serious... and I'll have a doctors note regardless, so they can kiss my ass. I wont risk my well being for some bullshit job.

Do you know in Florida, they can fire you for no reason legally? I forget what it is called. But you can get canned for nothing at all. I kinda hope they fire me, so I have an excuse to get a real job. LOL How do you like my version of wishful thinking?

Edited by Belthasar