Heroes of Might and Magic 1 (Win 95 version) and 2 Gold

So lately I've been trying to find the original HOMM1 for win95 and HOMM2 Gold on the interweb, those isos that are about 600 megs because they have redbook audio CD music. No luck so far.

Anyone remember those versions? Those were the best hehe. I'm not asking for links though hehe ;)

So yeah, anyone still play these classics? What's your favorite race to play as? If I find a good version, we could always play online on Hamachi :shootem:. I love the old school TBS games.

In all actuality the games are less than 200mb (HOMM1)/300mb (HOMM2) a piece. Not sure where you got the 600mb from??? Anyway, easiest way to get them it through torrents. Try btjunkie. Both are available there. However there aren't a lot of seeds as they are older games. HOMM5 is the more popular one now. Happy hunting!

In all actuality the games are less than 200mb (HOMM1)/300mb (HOMM2) a piece. Not sure where you got the 600mb from??? Anyway, easiest way to get them it through torrents. Try btjunkie. Both are available there. However there aren't a lot of seeds as they are older games. HOMM5 is the more popular one now. Happy hunting!

Not really, I have an original version of Heroes 2 and it's around 600 MB, but it isn't the gold version I need. It's because both games have redbook audio, which takes up alot of space. Looked it up, found a complete compilation, which does indeed have both games around 600 mbs :)