I need a crash course in rapidshare/megaupload downloading

Ok, so, I live in a country which sucks ass. Megashitload blocks it altogether if I don't install their crapass spyware toolbar, and rapidshare has like a time barrier that blocks me from downloading something else for a while after I've downloaded a particularly large file. Anyone know a way around these bullshat restrictions?

reseting your ip will get you by the timer. or paying for a subscription......

I think I have seen some software that will que up your downloads and reset your ip address to automate the process but I don't know what it was or if it was safe. I just avoid rapidshare, megaupload alltogether. I go with newsgroups 1st, torrents 2nd.

Rapidshare, i just do something else until the timer expires.

Megaupload, no problems here, i just hate their crappy-looking pages.

But i prefer to avoid them altogether if possible, they are not nice to use.

move to a better country

quite the realistic suggestion :)

good advise isn't always realistic.

but seriously why are you even messing with rapidshare? there are so many other non restrictive ways of getting files.

There are ways to do it, but it's completely complication often times, and so complicated that in the end, it wasn't worth all of the work. Just wait until the time expires, I am taking it that you might be a somewhat impatient person, if not, just wait, if you are, look on Google on the topic of bypassing Rapidshit and Megaupload.