RB or GH3?

cody56

RB or GH3?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say Rock Band because;

GH3 isn't the best GH in the series. Neversoft played it safe with the forumla and I don't blame them. However, this does bring to the attention too that GH4 must bring something new to the table.

Rock Band is *multiplayer* all the way. It's THE best party game out there right now. Even with they make no updates too it other then Song Packs, it will beat GH out of the water because it has a better offering over all... If you have friends or play online (or both).

What Rock Band needs to be even better would be:

Pearl Jam

Queen

Guitar Dueling

I can live without the PJ and Queen, but Guitar Dueling would be pretty much win. Or any type of Dueling for that matter.

GH3 boss battles are lame as hell. and are the deal breaker for me. I have all 3, RB GH2 and GH3. I play the hell out of GH2 the others sit and collect dust.

Ok, one question. Are any of the downloadable songs for either free?

Rock Band no. Guitar Hero 3 yes. GH3 has all three boss battle songs free (Devil Went Down To Georgia being the only one worth while), Halo Theme mix, and some other song I don't remember. GH3's buyable songs are not that interesting. Rock Band has packs and singles. The packs are all 440 pts each while the singles vary from I think it's 140 and 80 pts respectfully.

GH3 boss battles are lame as hell. and are the deal breaker for me. I have all 3, RB GH2 and GH3. I play the hell out of GH2 the others sit and collect dust.

GH2 had the worse cover song vocals in any of the games.

Anywho.

RB to me has absolutely no replay value at all. Sure you can keep playing songs over and over, earn money and buy all guitars and clothing items but that's all you do and you get nothing out of it except the ability to constantly change your characters looks. GH3 had characters, songs, guitars, guitar finishes, character costumes, and videos. Plus if you're going for achievement points, GH3 has the more interesting ones.