I had a really really bad hangover this mourning

Fatal Rose

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who died?

What the hell are you talking about?

"who died?" is used when you and your friends are partying a drinking a lot and then you or any of your friends fall down in the street and don't wake up for some hours. This person is alive but he can't talk, move or feel.

Who died?

What the hell are you talking about?

"who died?" is used when you and your friends are partying a drinking a lot and then you or any of your friends fall down in the street and don't wake up for some hours. This person is alive but he can't talk, move or feel.

Yes it means that too, but I was poking fun at the topic because it said mourning instead of morning.

Still too cheap for the sticks, come to think of it. Probably won't change until I get a job (which I might have soon, touch wood :D ). Fighting games aren't gonna be my focus on the 360 anyway.. I might as well just shell out for one of those XFPS converters and use my PS2 sticks anyway.

Still too cheap for the sticks, come to think of it. Probably won't change until I get a job (which I might have soon, touch wood :D ). Fighting games aren't gonna be my focus on the 360 anyway.. I might as well just shell out for one of those XFPS converters and use my PS2 sticks anyway.

those things are like 100 bucks. you can get the vf5 stick for 50 and not worry about the chance of input lag.