Virtua Fighter 5 R

Wizard

I'm just happy this seems to be the year of the fighting game. returning to the mid to late 90's of having alot of choices when it comes to fighters. hopefully the FPS is on its way out for a while and we can get back to arcade style games for a while. with all the fighters coming soon and games like The Club, that seems to be the case.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just happy this seems to be the year of the fighting game. returning to the mid to late 90's of having alot of choices when it comes to fighters. hopefully the FPS is on its way out for a while and we can get back to arcade style games for a while. with all the fighters coming soon and games like The Club, that seems to be the case.

My worries are about them coming out on the 360. If they don't, fat chance of me playing them any time soon.

SF4 is almost a given on the Xbox, but whether we see VF5R, KOFXII are less certain. Tekken 6 and BlazBlue are almost certainly not coming out on the 360, at least not this year.

My worries are about them coming out on the 360. If they don't, fat chance of me playing them any time soon.

SF4 is almost a given on the Xbox, but whether we see VF5R, KOFXII are less certain. Tekken 6 and BlazBlue are almost certainly not coming out on the 360, at least not this year.

Only one I am worried about is Tekken, (tekken sucks anyways:P) the others will in my opinion come to the 360 at or near the same time as PS3 just for the simple reason that they need as many sales as possible and that just isn't happening on ps3 .

Yeh but most of them only have a real market in Japan and there the 360 isn't even a consideration... I think they'd come out for the PS3 there for certain, and may get an American PS3 release later. But I'm sure it's gonna be 50/50 as to whether they bother with an Xbox port.

Anyone who has played VF4 then VF4evo knows that the changes and upgrades to the gameplay and characters were drastic enough to be considered a worthy update. There is a big difference between VF4 and VF4evo, it also added two new characters. I have a feeling that this update will be awesome.

Hope it comes out for the 360.

By the way, I need to get my 360 back online dammit!