Mamedox Arcades rotate screen problems

hokey1

First off let me say I am planning to put this in a cabinet and use the screen rotate option so most of the games can run closer to the way the are in an arcade. The only problem is that while the vertical games look great rotated 90 degrees the games that are made for horizontal play are upside down. I tried this with the 90 degree rotate option and the 270 degree option and either way the non vertical games are upside down. A few games have an option to flip in the dipswitch menu but this makes the control reversed. I am trying to make this wife and child easy so that would be a major problem.

Also let me add a big thank you to Britney Pairs for the work he has done on this project. Without his work I would have never have started working on a mame cabinet.

Thanks for the update, I am literally going later this week to look at a couple of cabinets. My preference would be to grab a vertical orientated machine. I know with projects that it is hard to predict timelines but do you have an estimated date for the update? Also will there be any other enhancements that you would like to divulge? :)

Thanks

much larger game list is planned.... simpler settings.

old midway game launching with no sound

ummm other features 2 weeks till games are finalised id say.

Features well how long is a piece of string depends on what people want may release in 2 parts as its only about 3 megs to update interface once the core roms are done