What the fluxx0r

Devia Eleven

What happened, there really aren't any threads to post in and it seems like no one is posting much at all. I know this has been addressed many times before, but this time it's a serious mention considering that this isn't spam. I left one day out of here and came back, there were only about 8 new threads. There seems to be a lack of interesting threads to post in, I've seen some extremely generic topics around here and they have become signs for me.

Well you also have to consider two important factors.

1. Many members maybe don't have time enough to spend on the forum because of their busy lives.

2. It may be simply because none of the threads currently posted don't appeal to your particular interests.

Just a thought.

Sometimes we have our slow weeks. Jitway contributed a lot of new and interesting threads this week, but most people didn't bother replying in them. If I could, I would incorporate a seeder/leecher system on message boards. If you read a thread, you have to give an appropriate response. Not just read a thread and leave. But that would also kill the "lax" environment of forums in general and would hinder responses considerably.

It's also partly my fault because I haven't replied to any of Jitway's threads yet. Let's just say I've been quite busy these days too.

Also, if the forums are ever slow, I *highly* recommend you come in our IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel. Nowadays we're talking everyday in there and you can find our staff there if you have any questions about something in particular.

»» Join IRC

Like I put on the irc topic, don't complain about the lack of conversation, create some!

^agreed. Make some topics on your own and generate conversation. If we all just wait around for other people to make topics, you're going to get topics you don't like or are generic (to you) so you might as well create some topics about junk you do like talking about. Chances are there's going to be 1 other person who has an interest in it.