I am not dead

But my RAM is, so my computer is all unstable and randomly restarts and stuff, luckily I have a new set on the way. It took me like 6 reboots just to post this. My mobo may also be screwed up, but I doubt it, I'm RMAing it just in case though, I should be back on here every day within a week or so if everything goes as planned. Although RMA dates are never really concrete.

As you can imagine I've had other expenses too. Certain people I know like to type my alias on google so please avoid blurting it out, because I haven't told these certain people. Everything is pretty much worked out though, I'm actually looking forward to it now. We get to suck money out of the government to pay for everything, hooray! I'm then going to thank them by eventually moving out of the country, and by eventually I mean immediately after college. My girlfriend and I think Scotland seems nice, although I'm trying to talk her into England (which isn't THAT far off anyway) or some crazy place like the middle east, but not one of the warzone parts hehe. Dunno why, I've always loved the culture in the middle east. India would be cool :P Since we are thinking of moving like this you can imagine how that part is working out.

okay so my computer is being a bit more stable now. But the RAM still needs to be replaced, apparently newegg hasn't received the old set yet, stupid USPS, I shouldn't have been a cheapass and stuck with UPS.

Got motherboard RMA today, going to ship it from work (there is a UPS store a couple doors down) hopefully there is a suitable box I can use at work because I don't have one, they don't want me to ship it in the original box, and UPS is probably going to rip me off on a box.