People with big trucks have small dongs!

Alpha

I'm tired of seeing stupid teenagers with ELEVATED trucks that have absolutely nothing in the bed of the truck. In my opinion, it's to substitute for their extremely small dongs.

Example:

16977stillsellingmy14lilv4.jpg

Hell, I'm starting to see rubber balls on the back of these trucks too. I guess that's too substitute for their pinto-bean size balls from taking too many steroids.

rear20truck20shothb5.th.jpg

I wonder how their trucks manage to not flip during turns. I see it all the time on the freeway and what ticks me off even more is while night driving. Since their truck is so elevated, their headlights are beaming straight through my car, and blinding me with the reflection from my mirrors. I had a friend once who installed huge lights on the back of his car to shine on people, who would tailgate him at night. Needless to say, it worked. Sometimes the little man needs a little backup as well.

Post your comments. :P

P.S. This thread turned into a rant. :D

A jacked up truck is nice if the person is actually gonna get it dirty in the wilderness other then that I see no use in them. A buddy of mine has an old chevy jacked up about 6 inches, but he is always taking it to the mountains and desert. he doesn't drive it every day.

A jacked up truck is nice if the person is actually gonna get it dirty in the wilderness other then that I see no use in them. A buddy of mine has an old chevy jacked up about 6 inches, but he is always taking it to the mountains and desert. he doesn't drive it every day.

Well if you're actually using the truck for its purpose and regularly off-roading, then I have no problem with that.

My problem is with the kids who want to look cool, act tough, and re-compensate for what they don't have with a big car that would demolish and kill a family in a sedan if they got into an accident.

Well if you're actually using the truck for its purpose and regularly off-roading, then I have no problem with that.

My problem is with the kids who want to look cool, act tough, and re-compensate for what they don't have with a big car that would demolish and kill a family in a sedan if they got into an accident.

Ok as far as the 4X4ing bit goes, those huge gas guzzling monsters suck for that as well.. We have a lil Jeep CJ7 for off roading which works much better.. *ever try to get one of those huge things between two close trees?? doesn't work*.. Not only that, those dumb kids wouldn't dare get a nick in the truck that daddy bought for them.. So in all they are pretty pointless.. Unless you actually drive them in a monster truck rally >.>

Weeeee parts?? Prolly... That and they were raised to have an inferiority complex >.<