The MMA Thread

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I saw the main events...

Rua looked good, I think Liddell is done now.

Silva........ was boring.

I wanted to see Brian Stann get smashed like conduit did. showing those WEC guys aren't in league with UFC. but I couldn't find the match. I heard he got subbed in the first round.

Ryan are you gonna get the UFC game next month?

34sm9m8.gif

Want to play the UFC demo for 360?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GC02UBU

All you do is download and extract the .RAR file from the link then follow these instructions:

Make a folder called Content

Then make a folder called 0000000000000000

Put the 0000000000000000 into the Content folder

Then put the folder you downloaded into the 0000000000000000 folder

Then burn

So your folder should look like this:

Content then 0000000000000000 then 5451884B then 00080000 then inside that one the 9C02B874A2592D513BD4D7B9D0485CC26CE495E9 54 file

After it is burned it will show up in the games library right under Recent Games

The cd must stay in the 360 and takes about 30 seconds to load after you click on the demo.

Also, when burning name the file "data disc"

Enjoy !!!

what do you think of the demo fatal?

I think it seems pretty good. I didn't get much time on the ground though, Liddell knocks me out all the time.

I got one sweet KO. I ran at him at the bell and flying knee to the dome. out like a light at like 12 sec.

every other time Liddell gets me with the overhead or spinning back knuckle.

I wouldnt be suprised if Liddel is gone. He has lost that asshole presence... and that overpower along with it. He just seems... out of it. Plus the fact everyone else is getting better. That last standing shot sisnt even seem like it shoulda stuck him so hard... the next thing ya know, he isnt defending during ground and pound... he was shook.

Sure the main even was boring... but he did his job. Dudes left leg should be killing him. I like that lil hop with the kick tap from his rear leg... and standing punches the the leg as well. If only more fighters went beserk in the last 10 sec... I would.

Demo is good, the animation seems slightly robotic at times though.

Two real complaints:

I wished the fighters fighting styles matched there real world counter parts better.

The create a fighter option seems limited so far from what I've herd.

Should have made it to where you can use a joy stick to play this game.

See, I thought I was the only one on the planet that disliked Liddell....I can't stand him...I've seen a few fights where he just got lucky and was an ass wipe about it.

I have an irrational dislike for a few guys.

Liddell, Matt Hughes, a few others. they just remind me of high school/captain of the football team douches. I also have issues with guys who showboat to much in the ring. like evens, koschek, a few others.

Fatal what do you think of the Evens, Machida fight next month?

I really hope Machida wins.

See, I thought I was the only one on the planet that disliked Liddell....I can't stand him...I've seen a few fights where he just got lucky and was an ass wipe about it.

I don't believe in luck in fights.

I have an irrational dislike for a few guys.

Liddell, Matt Hughes, a few others. they just remind me of high school/captain of the football team douches. I also have issues with guys who showboat to much in the ring. like evens, koschek, a few others.

Fatal what do you think of the Evens, Machida fight next month?

I really hope Machida wins.

I am rooting for Lyoto, am confident he can win.

If Forrest (a great fighter in his own) can out strike and land on Evans like crazy for two rounds, I think a superior stand up fighter and more elusive fighter in Machida can land on him too without getting hit.

I suppose "luck" isn't the best choice for word. I've just seen a few fights where the opponent had a "convenient" slip up and was laid out. Don't get me wrong, Liddell kicks some ass but there's just something about him that I can't point. It's not the arrogance but I think sometimes there's more behind the fight..I dunno. I've been into it a lot lately since my bro has been competing.