comicon / PAX

Inky

anyone going to comicon or PAX this year:

I am going to comicon on the thursday. and am trying to work out going to PAX for the whole 3 days. I've never been to comicon before and NO I am not dressing up. -_-

Perhaps you should tell us what the "comicon" and "PAX" are. Everytime I read "PAX", it reminds me of that old television channel that always had terrible shows. :)

Perhaps you should tell us what the "comicon" and "PAX" are. Everytime I read "PAX", it reminds me of that old television channel that always had terrible shows. :)

you seriously don't know what comicon is? pax i could understand i guess. pax is the penny arcade expo. think e3 for gamers, not industry suits. comicon is well.. comicon

http://www.pennyarcadeexpo.com/

http://www.comic-con.org/

GC is an old guy. I'm led to believe even Jit knows what Comic-Con and PAX are and he's ancient. Too bad the East Coast doesn't get any spiffy stuff like that. Well, maybe NY Comic-con, but it's less scaled compared to it's San Diego counter part.

isn't emerald city on the east coast? thats a big one.

I may skip comicon and give my ticket to my nephew, he really wants to go.. I'm more interested in PAX.

isn't emerald city on the east coast? thats a big one.

I may skip comicon and give my ticket to my nephew, he really wants to go.. I'm more interested in PAX.

I agree with you there. The Golden Age of Comics has been over now for decades. Video games are here to stay regardless of how bad the economy gets though. :peopleseybrow: