gameBOING!

This is a site I threw together more or less for fun. If the idea of playing a Link to the Past at work or school turns you on (leaving no trace after you've cleaned your temporary files, and STILL letting you save), then give **************** a try.

The emulators are Windows only, and right now Firefox in Vista is buggy (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, trying to figure out wtf is happening). IE works just fine though.

Edited by Agozer

Sorry but playing copyrighted material for free on your web browser no less, is not something we'll link to. We are done here, and your link will be removed.

Plus, registering just to promote your own site that hosts, in effect, ROMs, is strikes 2 and 3 right here.

It's like playing flash games, but using a custom Active-X control.

Unless the control was from a well-known company, I'd be reluctant to let it loose in my computer.

If it IS playing roms, I'd like to know whose code was used (or stolen) to make the Active-X component.

And lastly, to the original poster, I would expect you to join, introduce yourself, make some posts

and interact with the community for a while, before you start promoting your own site - which sounds

a lot like another much more respectable site.