Exercise do you do it or do you Refuse?

emsley

I got a flat but Not to sure if its a good idea to nail up a boxing bag.

Skipping is supposed to be really good exercise. (Jump rope once got raped on here for calling it skipping)

Ever jogged in the rain? Man I did once it was pretty cool.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you are really interested. You can build a support and have it out in the yard. I used an old wooden swing set we had at my last house. worked perfectly. But when I get a house... I'm going to build something specifically for it. Basically a post in the ground... anchored by cement, and have an arm affixed at the top.

Hell yea! Get the bag going... then if the time comes...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I was kinda hoping to get to that standard too. If I train hard I might just be able to do it.

As long as I play eye of the tiger and run up snow covered mountains and drink plenty of gatorade.

Skipping is supposed to be really good exercise. (Jump rope once got raped on here for calling it skipping)

2 Summers ago whenever it rained this was my activity, best thing ever! Thankfully never got sick :unsure:.

I lift weights. At least 1hr and 3 days a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I usually go all out on Fridays since the next day is Saturday and I don't work on weekends. I also due sit ups. I'm trying to start jogging. "If exercising was easy, everyone would be doing it" from a banner at the school gym.

Edited by 2eyez

2 Summers ago whenever it rained this was my activity, best thing ever! Thankfully never got sick :(.

Summer rain contains no cold virus! Its magic.

2Eyes we need a more detailed discription :unsure: