This just in!

kid doesn't even look 12 more like 9 or 10 lol. He dodged a bullet, he better take that to heart.

Thats what I was saying!!! I looked much older than that in middle school. This kid looks 4th grade.

Say... say he is or was 12. I remember being 12... I remember not being as... "grown" as I am now, that ogre chick musthave been quite desperate for, anything I suppose. But then again, kid ant the father. The possibilities pain my mind.

That article is funny too, didja see some of the search prefixes at the top....

baby prevention, be thankful, cheating, fail, free as a bird, goodness gracious, kids, ogres, run alfie -- run like wind!, run for your life!, running, safe, where do babies come from?, whore of a hobag, you are not the father!

Thats what I was saying!!! I looked much older than that in middle school. This kid looks 4th grade.

Say... say he is or was 12. I remember being 12... I remember not being as... "grown" as I am now, that ogre chick musthave been quite desperate for, anything I suppose. But then again, kid ant the father. The possibilities pain my mind.

That article is funny too, didja see some of the search prefixes at the top....

baby prevention, be thankful, cheating, fail, free as a bird, goodness gracious, kids, ogres, run alfie -- run like wind!, run for your life!, running, safe, where do babies come from?, whore of a hobag, you are not the father!

yeah I read Geekologie all the time. always crazy ass tags on the articles.

that kid looks like the first season of the wonder years lol.

605.jpg