Arkham Asylum PC Demo!

I played through he 360 demo a few times. It seems pretty bad ass. Can't wait for the full game now.

I played through it and came to the following conclusions:

-This Demo is too short

-The badass fighting system they bragged about is BS, you just keep hitting the same button over and over and it's all automatic

-It is very easy because of detective mode, you can see through walls (and find out how many people are in the room, what weapons they have if any, health conditions/etc.) and everything you can interact with turns bright orange

-Linking combos sucks because if enemies are too far away from each other your just screwed, there are no launch/jump attacks from the ground.

-Nvidia must have paid them a ton of money, You can't enable anti-aliasing without an nvidia card (What a total load of BS)

-It isn't overly cheesy like most superhero games, this might actually have a good storyline (The voice acting is at least good, but the lips don't match up on some parts)

-The AI is stupid as hell, You can kill those three guys that are right next to each other with their backs turned so easily, and to escape them when noticed you just have to fly around in circles in the rafters and they will forget where you are even if you are right above them

-You HAVE to use finishers to kill most enemies, pretty annoying (my friend knocked one out 4 times and he kept getting back up, so I'm guessing you do anyway)

-Why does Harley Quinn look like a stripper now?

-Why does Harley Quinn look like a stripper now?

Wanting to see what you were talking about (because I forgot what she looked like for the game) I found a trailer on GT... anyway... she doesnt look good enough methinks. But the worst of it... the voice actor has AGED and her voice isnt so cute anymore. Sounds like she smokes cigarettes alot... Couldn't they have tuned and tweaked it just a bit to get that cuteness back!!! "Mista J" She's ruined now, I loved her...

meh, all I know is every time she put her leg up on her hostage's lap I was tilting my head trying to get a peak. lol