When was the last time you challenged yourself?

That's my question to all of you!

Last time I challenged myself was when I saw a whole box of pizza spread out in front of my mouth, and I decided I couldn't touch any of it. I failed, but hey I challenged myself, I guess...

Anyways, what are some of your stories?

(I bet Belthasar has many)

Challenged my self not to drink for three months and so far so good.

By the time I hit three month mark I might quit drinking all together, but wouldn't count on it ;p

I actually set my date for when red dead redemption comes out, that way I can say "If I get drunk I wont be able to play this!"

A challenge before that was to get as many chapters as I could written down in a book (of a few im working on) but with the stopping drinking i put all my writing on hold, there is something about creativity and alcohol abstinence that do not mix.

Just started hitting the treadmill after work since last Wednesday, and also cutting back on portions/what kind of stuff I eat. Avoiding beef all-together.

Anyways, what are some of your stories?

(I bet Belthasar has many)

Yes and no

I challenge myself constantly but in things id already be doing. Get a higher score or beat a certain time etc. But I think everyone does this.

In terms of stuff like resolutions, things of this nature I am pretty weak. I wanted to keep working out, I stopped. I told my sister to MAKE me go with her when she works out or goes for a run. And when the time comes all I wanna do is game so I resist alot, but then go. So that is a challenge im working on currently, and winning. While working out I constantly challenge myself, do more reps, different methods, etc.

In terms of things I can do its easy. As for things I don't want to do... as in not eat Pizza, Id fail. Not cause I cant, 'cause I dont want to.

I have alot of stories but perhaps that could be for another time.

With the exercise thing Grim my advice: Exercise is something that should be enjoyed not something you force your self to do.

This is the best method when starting from scratch.

Like today I thought I should go for a run but I have a small chest infection, so I took the dog down the local fields and walked him all over it was way better than pumping my ass off for a mile or two.

A mountain bike with the aim of 5 to 10 miles is an awesome way to start. I reccomend two or three times a week.

Three times if you're really going for it and twice if you're taking it easy.

I challenge my self every day to get out of bed. and every day I am triumphant!