Japanese Imports...

no, memory cards we got in usa are the same as japans (made from there too :lol: ).

also someone said that you need a dvd+r drive to burn game and thats 100% wrong. i burn my games with pioneer's 105/A05 4x dvd-r burner and the games work perfectly. its dvd+r that doesn't read well in most ps2's but now the newset ps2 has +r support.

so if you're gonna burn a dvd ps2 game, i highly suggest -r. all new burners in the market have support for both +r and -r now so theres less worry on which format you perfer (i highly suggest pioneers latest burner the A07/107 in which using a modified firmware you can burn 4x media at 8x :lol: ).

Edited by Prican25

i don't know anything about gungrave. if they talk a whole lot and you need to be told where to proceed, i wouldn't recommend getting it in japanese. if it's pretty much straightforward, then go for it. you might want to pick up a similar type game that's older and cheap to see what you're in for. and NO rpg's unless you can read it. i can read it, and i still get stuck. i get stuck just as often in english rpg's..