NEOWAVE what do you think?

• 1 month later...

I haven't actually seen any of this yet, but I guess now it makes enough sense. if you ask me, neo geo has aged just fine, and just keeps w/ the times in each game, but I of course am a hardcore follower of that system, and I guess there aren't that many of us left. that's not good for playmore's business, so I guess atomiswave is a good idea. not being able to emulate at home is sort of a bummer at first, but I say find a local arcade, a BIG one, and wait for these new titles and play em there. nothin quite like a brand spankin new cabinet from ur favorite game developers <_<

I haven't actually seen any of this yet, but I guess now it makes enough sense. if you ask me, neo geo has aged just fine, and just keeps w/ the times in each game, but I of course am a hardcore follower of that system, and I guess there aren't that many of us left. that's not good for playmore's business, so I guess atomiswave is a good idea. not being able to emulate at home is sort of a bummer at first, but I say find a local arcade, a BIG one, and wait for these new titles and play em there. nothin quite like a brand spankin new cabinet from ur favorite game developers :lol:

Well if you're lucky enough to have an arcade close by that will get the game...