Shark Vs. Crock

Cominus

Who would win?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah i know this poll is stupid but they've been show this S#%#t all week on Toonami and the Discovery Channel. And No forceX, dont tell us any of your outback stories about and crock and a shark fighting. :lol:

Edited by Cominus

I saw this on adult swim or something, the crock is puky colored and the shark is nice and sleek and shiny so it would win :P what gay reasons hahaha but I found it funny they'd show it on air.

No forceX, dont tell us any of your outback stories about and crock and a shark fighting.  :P

Crikey.....I saw a beaut croc that other day....when she wasn't expecting I jumped on her back and wrestled her until she couldn't resist my manly erges....hahahahaha :P

I chose the croc because it would grab the shark and do the roll of death.....the shark would have no chance

:P

No forceX, dont tell us any of your outback stories about and crock and a shark fighting.  :)

Crikey.....I saw a beaut croc that other day....when she wasn't expecting I jumped on her back and wrestled her until she couldn't resist my manly erges....hahahahaha :lol:

I chose the croc because it would grab the shark and do the roll of death.....the shark would have no chance

:lol:

lol, crikey, you're stories are revolting, but enough with te chit chat, people, start voting.