Top Posters In This Topic

Latest Stats

Date of last work unit 2004-04-22 11:12:42

Active CPUs within 50 days 1

Team Id 36271

Grand Score 319.6 (certificate)

Work Unit Count 6 (certificate)

Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 6470

Come on people, I don't want to be the only one folding for 1emulation. I'm all alone...:lol:

What the hell? Does that mean that albeit this thread having lots of positive energy, you're the only one folding? I would, but I'll wait for my new comp to arrive first.

What the hell? Does that mean that albeit this thread having lots of positive energy, you're the only one folding? I would, but I'll wait for my new comp to arrive first.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. Shiba is folding but for another team, but that doesn't matter. And so are 2 other people. As long as they are folding. But 1emulation needs more people.

I hope you will join this noble quest when you finally get your new computer. Your help will be greatly appreciated. :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Rub a dub dub three men in tub!

Way to gay up a perfectly good thread. :lol:

What?! It's a perfectly clean childrens' poem! Nothing gay about it at all. :lol::-D Just rhyming to K'Dash's little hubbub.

Hey K'Dash, whenever you finish a work unit, get the stats on the 1emu Folding page and post them here. Even if people don't participate, they should know what we're doing and they may join on later.

Hey, not bad for for 2 folders (and of them just started) vs. 5 folders. But you'll probably overtake us soon unless more people from 1emu decide to start folding.

Come on people, now you have incentive to start. Are you going to let Romster beat us?! I think not. :blink: