Music Sharing Doesn't Kill Cd Sales, Study Says

ForceX

If you read the news, last year, RIAA uses a 14 year old girl. Thats just not right, people were in shock.

Random guy is correct, and i think it ALL shoudl be legal, Warez, Movies, Music, ALL of it

Why would i say something like this? Simple, There is a law that came into effect a LONG time ago that said ANYTHING that comes into your home/onto your property is rightfully yours, This is what allows people to record movies off of TV, Record tapes from the radio, etc.

The internet is coming into my home, so why cant music? music is on the internet, so its the same thing!

Random guy is correct, and i think it ALL shoudl be legal, Warez, Movies, Music, ALL of it

Why would i say something like this? Simple, There is a law that came into effect a LONG time ago that said ANYTHING that comes into your home/onto your property is rightfully yours, This is what allows people to record movies off of TV, Record tapes from the radio, etc.

The internet is coming into my home, so why cant music? music is on the internet, so its the same thing!

Then how do you suggest these people make money from their music, games, movies, etc.?

Warezing influences alot of people to go out and actually buy the game. Same thing we music and movies.

Particularly MP games. If someone thinks their good enough to play in leagues, they would need a legal copy. Thus going out and getting one.

Edit: And games are getting bigger these days, Far Cry is 3 GB download, who wants to download 3 GB when you can go out and get the game, supporting, and not killing your dl/ul when your playing.

UT2k4 is 6 GB download. People who want games eventually just give up downloading and go out to buy them. Who wants to download X GB for a game. Takes too long, costs too much (you'll be also killing your bill and opening your computer to teh spyzzzzz)

Edited by K`dash

Downloading hurt record sales as far as Im concerned. Cuz i havent purchased a cd since 1994. LMAO

dont get me started on games either.........

theres definately a pinch in their pockets....but who knows.

maybe its just me.

*edit

My internet speed has been getting faster and cheaper every year. They just upgraded my speed to like 800kbs down and 60kbs up....so 6gig isnt that big a deal anymore as long as the host is quick.

Edited by N3oGhost