Pochi And Nyaa

The current dump is in Japanese only, I think. I can't say for sure because it's hard to tell with the scrambled graphics. Besides, all Neo carts have each language on them, there aren't any region specific ones. They won't have English only if it was never put in or the game happens to be a prototype.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Do you know when it will be released?  Hopefully the c roms are different because if they aren't, then we have a bigger issue on are hands than we first thought.  If they are different, that should mean the old ones were corrupt or something similar.  Are the m and v roms decrypted (if you know)?  I hope they are, then it should fully work with Nebula.

the grapahics are good but from what i understand the sound still has problems.

but i hate it when they tell everyone that they have dumped it yet do not let anyone have the rom.kof2003 was a good exapmle and look what happened we ended up getting the rom anyway.if anyone was able to lend me this cart i would have it dumped :P there not the only people who can dump neogeo carts :P

Edited by james

OK SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN THE CART NOW or i will SHOT YA :P

Go james go james.... :P

and yes that's true not only EFMP (they pretend to have the good but private "yuck"

dump) and yes look what happened to kof2003 :D if someone wants to do it they should....anyways i think SNK is not making loads of money whit the game...

Best Regards

Edited by NeoRAGERx

Heck, the Guru even has a tutorial on his website for dumping roms. I probably could do it if I only had an (E)EPROM programmer/reader. I got a soldering iron and can get a solder pump easily. James, do you happen to know how they dump or create the decrypted roms (graphics, z80, &/or sound)?