Almost Ate A Burnt Burger...

Alpha

Today I went to my local fast-food restaurant and almost ate a completely burnt chicken sandwich. The manager first said after looking at it for a minute, "That's the sauce, Sir!" I almost threw the sandwith in the managers face, I was so pissed. :lol:

They gave me a new sandwich and I ate it with a quite thorough examination of the meat pattie, lettuce, tomatoes, and buns (making sure they didn't put their snot in the burger). From now on I will always makesure to check the inside of my burger before eating it. So have any of you guys had any nasty experiences with food from restaurants? :lol:

------

WARNING: The following responses may make you feel like throwing up or not going to another fast-food restaurant or any kind of restaurant ever again.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i really dont like (not hate, you shouldn't hate) cold fries. Or when your burger smells like a dirty mop.... :lol: lol j/k...i try not to eat out too much "Too much fat."

Edited by Cominus

Today I went to my local fast-food restaurant and almost ate a completely burnt chicken sandwich. The manager first said after looking at it for a minute, "That's the sauce, Sir!" I almost threw the sandwith in the managers face, I was so pissed. :lol:

They gave me a new sandwich and I ate it with a quite thorough examination of the meat pattie, lettuce, tomatoes, and buns (making sure they didn't put their snot in the burger). From now on I will always makesure to check the inside of my burger before eating it. So have any of you guys had any nasty experiences with food from restaurants? :lol:

You should have said: "You know who I am?!! I'm GameCop you bastards! Don't flock with me or I'll ban you!"

Manager:"Huh?"

But yeah, I'm really paranoid about people spitting and doing stuff to my food which I why I don't eat at many fast food places (and the fact thats its majorly unhealthy). When I'm on the road I'll have a little bit but I'm still wary about what they've done to it. I've made lots of enemies that would love to see me chomp down on a booger or two.

But here is an incident that happened to me and my friends. We were at this pizza buffett place called Siciliy's. Since they didn't have an olive+onion+bell pepper pizza, I asked them to make one for us. And when we received it, I noticed some things sticking out of it and after close inspection it was hair...pubic hair! We complained to the manager and the guys got fired on the spot. Because of my keen eye and paranoia, we were spared from eating pubic hair infested pizza.

And a friend of mine got sick from eating Late Night Wendy's.

one time my friend found a whole mess of long human hair inside his burger at McDonalds. It went from top to bottom...bun, hair+mustard+ketchutp, meat, onions, bun. The manager just gave him like...idk, this thing where he can order a free value meal anywhere in the country

You should have said: "You know who I am?!! I'm GameCop you bastards! Don't flock with me or I'll ban you!"

But yeah, I'm really paranoid about people spitting and doing stuff to my food which I why I don't eat at many fast food places (and the fact thats its majorly unhealthy). When I'm on the road I'll have a little bit but I'm still wary about what they've done to it. I've made lots of enemies that would love to see me chomp down on a booger or two.

But here is an incident that happened to me and my friends. We were at this pizza buffett place called Siciliy's. Since they didn't have an olive+onion+bell pepper pizza, I asked them to make one for us. And when we received it, I noticed some things sticking out of it and after close inspection it was hair...pubic hair! We complained to the manager and the guys got fired on the spot. Because of my keen eye and paranoia, we were spared from eating pubic hair infested pizza.

the question is....how the f*ck does someone not notice when someone else is topping a pizza with pubic hair?!

the question is....how the f*ck does someone not notice when someone else is topping a pizza with pubic hair?!

They were all buddies in the back so they never ratted on each other. And the manager rarely goes back to see whats going on back there.

Man, this is why I don't eat fast food anymore. Instant ramen > all fast food.

Edit: As I read this thread, I made ramen. And now. I will try not to get any more sick then it is.

Edited by K`dash

The worst I've ever had with hair in my food, wasn't exactly food.. it was a long strand of hair in my ice cream..damn, that was disgusting. Were going to have to put a warning on this thread for people to not barf. :lol:

And another horrible thing is that in some of my classes, there are people that work in fast food places and such. I can overhear them discussing things they do to peoples' food if they return it too many times or complain. Its really disgusting...you can't trust anyone! And I was really wary of eating any fast food after 9-11 since I'm brown, they'll do anything to my food.

People who work in fast food places need to wear muzzles like Hannibal Lecter, wear hair nets, and be chained to a voltage source so if the manager sees something bad going on, ZAP!!

And another horrible thing is that in some of my classes, there are people that work in fast food places and such. I can overhear them discussing things they do to peoples' food if they return it too many times or complain. Its really disgusting...you can't trust anyone! And I was really wary of eating any fast food after 9-11 since I'm brown, they'll do anything to my food.

People who work in fast food places need to wear muzzles like Hannibal Lecter, wear hair nets, and be chained to a voltage source so if the manager sees something bad going on, ZAP!!

That is possibly the greatest concept ever for boosting morale around the work place.

DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG, YOU WONT DIE.... "ph34r teh m4ng4rz*